We’re in the full swing of summer, and for me that means taking my meetings out of the office and into the sun. Below are a few unique spots in Fort Collins where we could cool down while we talk shop.
- Old Town Churn is situated at the heart of The Exchange, which I blogged about here. Their Salted Oreo flavor is from another planet and The Exchange’s outdoor lawn area is kid-friendly.
- Walrus Ice Cream is a FoCo staple, as much for their playful flavors as for the walrus-inspired art covering the walls.
- Revolution Artisan Pops offers homemade gelato and ice pops. I love that they collaborate with other local businesses, from dairies to coffee shops to juiceries. Did you know Revolution is owned and operated by students at CSU?
- Union Bar & Soda Fountain is worth visiting just to check out their mid-century decor. In their own words, Union puts their “own creative twist on timeless recipes such as egg creams, phosphate sodas and even milkshakes.” They also offer cocktails, a full menu, and a beautiful patio.
- Eating healthier this summer? I haven’t forgotten you! Ba-nom-a-nom is a mobile food cart which offers soft serve made from fruit. Their goodies are “dairy free (vegan), gluten free, nut free, sugar free, fat free, & egg free by nature.” The cart can often be found at the FoCo Food Truck Rally.
I am only scratching the surface—Fort Collins has no shortage of summer sweets. Give me a call to meet up at one of my favorites, or at yours!