The tourism organization Visit Fort Collins does a wonderful job of sharing information about the vibe in this city and the new activities that are constantly being added. Their most recent video, The Best Family-Friendly Activities in Fort Collins, highlights a few of my family’s favorites, including:
- The Farm at Lee Martinez Park
- Fort Collins Museum of Discovery
- The Exchange (see my blog post about The Exchange here)
- Old Town Putt
Here are just a few more that I would have included:
- My gym, Genesis North: They offer great kids programming (and daycare), and just started up a kids’ version of CrossFit!
- Twin Silo Park: Fort Collins has countless beautiful parks and natural spaces, but this is a particular favorite of my tiny human.
- Horsetooth Reservoir: I am so happy that my kiddo likes to hike and kayak. It feels like we spend half our summer on the reservoir!
What are your favorite family-friendly spots in Fort Collins?